Skin Cancer Pictures Skin Cancer Or Just Eczema?

Skin Cancer or Just Eczema? - skin cancer pictures

My skin is brown circle as the spots fade away so soon. I have read and seen, and pictures on skin cancer and looks a bit like her, but not bold enough ... we can say (almost coincides with the color of my skin.) I had for some time, I think. Not sure if this is eczema, which had for three years. I went to the dermatologist a month ago for a test on my eczema always (stains on the sleeves, which also suffered from eczema in my area too), and says nothing about it.



A little help would be appreciated. And honored for all you doctors / dermatalogists his opinion would remain.




I am a little nervous.

2 comments:

kdjones said...

The lesions most consistent with two possibilities:
1) Ephelides - or freckles - tan skin, flat oval markings, the increase in the number or size after exposure to sunlight (see more in the summer and sun-exposed areas).
2) Post-inflammatory pigmentation - in areas where the skin is inflamed (as in eczema) may develop a darker color than cure.

Both possibilities should be no problem.

Brown lesions can people nervous, they think of melanoma (skin cancer bad). The ABCD of melanoma may help to know if something is suspicious:
A - Asymmetry - when you draw a line in the middle and not half look different than others, rather than symmetrical?
B - Border - The border is irregular, jagged or scalloped as smooth?
C - Color - Color is variable and not uniform?
D - Diameter - Is it larger than the diameter of a pencil eraser?

Sparkles said...

Okay, so do not worry. Eczema causes the skin is lighter in places where it is cured. Especially if you are not fair complexion, remarkably in these areas have healed.

Post a Comment