Illegal Model Website How To Build A Website With Using Images From Other Website ?

How to build a website with using images from other website ? - illegal model website

I am very confused .. Sometimes I know that the images from another site, the illegal use. But too many website with the same images particularly sexy actress models (etc..) Is it necessary, any actress, photographers, agencies get in touch? Who's right? I want to know how to get it legally. I'll give you an example http://www.photo111.com/. If anyone knows how to look at and cooperation, licensing, etc. please tell me. Thank you for that.

1 comments:

rev. Doc Holiday said...

In this case, please contact the model and photographer to ask who is the photographer who owns the copyright. be ready when he / she wishes, to use a fee to sell or if the rights for a certain time.

Post a Comment