Bathroom Towel Shelf Has Anyone Seen A Bathroom Towel Rail/shelf That Doesn't Require Drilling?

Has anyone seen a bathroom towel rail/shelf that doesn't require drilling? - bathroom towel shelf

I looked through bath accessories in many stores, all sold only towel rack / shelves, you have holes and bolts that are used in the wall to drill the wing Hold / platform firmly against the wall.

I saw only small towels to use suction to hold the wall. But nobody has actually seen or used these bodies are aluminum rail / shelf that no drilling is required? namely the structure of the wall with suction cups or a stick attached to the hook.

Thank you.

2 comments:

JennyWre... said...

You have two options as well! I have a towel over the door shelves by year, and they work very well. They are made of rubber metal bars with a light structure, in racks, which is covered inserted be flattened at the top of the door. They usually have three or four bars, and are also ideal for drying laundry.

I also saw free-standing towel rack. You see something like quilt media and some models of hot towels. I still have never been used, but since we have the space here.

Christal... said...

My experience was horrible sucker pads. I never had to endure a difference. I have some glue on the braces to keep it quite right, but from the paint or wallpaper for their retirement. I found the best bar for holding things without drilling was a magnet, but it has a magnetic surface for use have to ... Also it could be a disadvantage in a bathroom. My only advice is to meet someone at a hardware store or keep talking and see if they have a good suggestion for you.

Post a Comment