Shampoo Hair Salon How Old Do You Have To Be To Work At A Salon? Do You Have To Be A Beautician To Shampoo Hair At A Salon?

How old do you have to be to work at a salon? Do you have to be a beautician to shampoo hair at a salon? - shampoo hair salon

or system-haircut haircut and shampoo hair? You see, I'll try would find a job that is fun at work. I mean, maybe I could be a receptionist in a beauty salon, where she 16? I thought the work could be in a tanning salon and Chuck E. Cheese will or something.


Can you give me some ideas where he would at least work a little more pleasant?

Thank you very much.

1 comments:

curious said...

You can work in a beauty salon, where you have 16 years. Shampoo in my room all their own customers, but some rooms have a shampoo girl. A girl shampoo should not be a licensed cosmetologist, then maybe you can do to a receptionist in a salon. You can also work in a solarium at the age of 16 years.
You could in a clothing store or somewhere like Bath & Body Works.

Post a Comment