Billiards Toronto Where Can I Find A Billiards Teacher/instructor Or Billiards Lessons (Toronto Area)?

Where can I find a billiards teacher/instructor or billiards lessons (Toronto area)? - billiards toronto

Despite the question in the first person, really I am, I ask this question to a friend who wants to help me, Billiards courses in Toronto.

Yes, I've tried searching the Internet, of course, but it's really hard to find. Either that or I'm looking in the wrong places.

Hm, but I do not know if formal education is an excellent idea, especially because they are hard to find (at least it seems). Other ideas about how to improve their skills in the pool?

Thank you.

2 comments:

straight... said...

Mellway Dean
Ottawa, ON KIT 3R2
Active Trainer
deanmellway@logers.com

Belanger, Gerry
Toronto, ON M9A 4A7
Book Instructor
416-231-6933

Butler, Bruce
Port Credit, L5H 2S3
Book Instructor
905-274-1916

O'Brecht, Duffy,
Walkerton, ON N0G 2V0
Book Instructor
519-881-1945

Raper, Federico
Markdale, ON N0C 1H0
Book Instructor
519-924-2594
karatclub@bmts.com

This is the website BCA instructor.

http://www.bca.affiniscape.com/displayco ...

There is really no substitute for the experience of a formal BCA Certified Instructor.

guitarma... said...

Buy a book in English pool and practice. I think it's nothing about the lessons from the pool.

Post a Comment