During Period Week Dark Mucus Only Heavy Dark Vaginal Discharge/bleeding?

Heavy dark vaginal discharge/bleeding? - during period week dark mucus only

Since early last week, I got what I thought it was just dark high, but did not weigh more than one time, it was thick and dark brown, but mixed with clear discharge. But even with bags and mats, I managed to soil the underwear all week.

So my last period started around 7 August and ends on 11 and my cycle is usually 30 days, so I'm not on my period. I am familiar with the discharge during ovulation, usually familiar ways, but usually bright-purple / red discharge. I sometimes have dark brown discharge after a time he was not worried. but it is harder in the gym and if I felt I had a blast. I went and saw my underwear covered with mucus and dark brown. It was a week and a half since the beginning. This is not so difficult, but is still there and still enough to stain clothing.

I'm on the pill. no more than a year. I was with my ex-Sexually about 5 times in the last 2 months 2x since this started to happen. no protection. I Think I'm pregnant, but I put as much information as possible. I was very tired lately. so tired that I need to take a nap and when I fell, I am! Could it be lack of iron?

But in general, my question is: What can be big brown discharge / bleeding? and when it downloaded to their heavier, had a bad smell. made me sick in the bathroom, I like to describe, but it smelled really bad garbage, the smell lasted for about 2-3 days.

their opinions and advice would be very grateful.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Read all about having discharge

Anonymous said...

This could have serious consequences. I would like you apoitment with your doctor

Post a Comment