Waterproof Auto Carpet Tricks To Take Digital Pictures Of Nature.?

Tricks to take digital pictures of nature.? - waterproof auto carpet

I take many photos in all types of natural environments. I'm still a little on what my camera (Canon Powershot A530) is not confused. It gives me a lot "AUTO" options, but only to what the camera sees that the focus is. You can also add additional lenses for my camera. Has anyone used a trick to get a picture of something in the water without taking his eyes (the camera) is not waterproof. I know that if I go to my lens could have received the filters, but this is not an option. Do you know what I can platform or use, or do it yourself? Other tricks they have found useful under groth along the water, sunsets, animals. kind They always

2 comments:

Charles B said...

You can take the lens against the lens of a digital binocular, a rifle or spotting scope and get a decent picture. Several times I have done. You can also create an old Mason jar and a portable flash underwater world a beacon "to play on the night photos. You can also create a zone of" water "or catch a fish tank and fall below the water line to take pictures in the shallow water .

Solo Joe said...

Rule of 3rds. A search, you will find explainations to understand some simple examples. You can apply the rule of thirds in photography made available. It will improve immediately. And the practice will make it easier and easier. Good luck

Post a Comment