Handicap Accessible Vans Are There Any Website That Will Help Disabled Or Paralyzed People To Purchase A Handicap Accessible Vehicle?

Are there any website that will help disabled or paralyzed people to purchase a handicap accessible vehicle? - handicap accessible vans

I am 20 years old, quadriplegic and have a 3-year-old daughter. A week ago, to stop working for our handicap accessible van. Without I am not able to go anywhere. I can not even go to church. This is the worst part is not a kind of transportation. I live with the mother at the age of 62 years, I have for myself and take my daughter. So much to do for them to have. As said, for the repair of trucks, it would be expensive to repair, then it would only buy another car. My mother and my daughter live in a little less than $ 1200 per month. After buying the medicine from my mother and my medicine, but also for the care of a few days a week and pay bills the money is gone. It's almost like having me for this truck. I do not know how we get the money. If you know an organization that has helped people with something, please let me know. Donations, we are very grateful :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment