Motorcycle Trials Bikes Blog I Have Just Bought A Trials Bike On Ebay But I Cant Find A Guide To Help Me.Can Anyone Help?

I have just bought a trials bike on ebay but i cant find a guide to help me.Can anyone help? - motorcycle trials bikes blog

My bike is a 2006 20 "Onza T-Pro. N 've never run trials of a bicycle, so I need something easy to understand. Some tips are welcome. Clarify (By the way I want, that I'm not talking, motorcycle studies. pushbikes'm talk about the tests that are inspired by motorcycles). To clarify what I should contribute to this link mean. http://www.youtube.com/ watch? v = o-Z19zFlPah. 's Danny Macaskill is the best motorcycle test. You can write what you think about the video.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

A guide? wtf are you talking about?

You want a tutorial on how to bunnyhop and so on, or guidance, as the wheel for maintenance and order?

Post a Comment