Is It Legal To Sell Old Ontario Licence Plates Can I Buy And Sell Legal Copies Of XP From Broken Computers If I Install Them On New Harddrives?

Can I buy and sell legal copies of XP from broken computers if I install them on new harddrives? - is it legal to sell old ontario licence plates

Can I buy and sell legal copies of old XP?
I live in a rural area, where a large number of poorly educated people who buy a new computer to use the old solution. I could buy a lot of machines with a legal copy of XP on it. How can I legally transfer the product keys, etc., for new or used computers for resale?

3 comments:

Tech_guy said...

As for the COA can not be sold, but hardware, such as CD, DVD or a coat of I / O count or something.
And you can use a heat gun or hair dryer to peel sheets using the COA office for the transfer.

So, yes can do many things and legitimate business interests.

Tech_guy said...

As for the COA can not be sold, but hardware, such as CD, DVD or a coat of I / O count or something.
And you can use a heat gun or hair dryer to peel sheets using the COA office for the transfer.

So, yes can do many things and legitimate business interests.

Chris R said...

Depending on the license of XP. If a minor or an OEM box with the label attached to the case. If OEM, then you can do it on another PC. OEM software can be on the computer, the label is appropriate to be installed.

Hope this helps.

Post a Comment