Ii Have Lupus Im Male Me And My Gf Wants A Baby What Do U Think??

What do u think?? - ii have lupus im male me and my gf wants a baby

I am a girl in HS and I am interested in the U Penn, Columbia, Syracuse, New York or the University or Baruch.

my average is 83rd 97
Sat 1 hours: 1420 (Soo terrible)
Sam 2 phases: 2350 (Woohooo!)

Sa Literature II: 650
Sat II Chemistry: 700
SA II U.S. History: 780

I have not taken AP courses or honors to.
To date: 1 title year, National Honor Society, secretary of the National Honor Society, Vice President of O Ambassadors, NHS Roundtable, Baruch College Now (11. the year), Baruch College Now summer (win 3 university credits), Lets Get Ready Program, Chorus, more than 200 hours of community service, YWCA, and I am a chemistry teacher.

I wrote my college essay now, and is on my forehead with lupus, and as I have stronger.

During my last take in the current year to:
AP English
AP Bio
Honors Government
and the virtual enterprise

Do u guys honestly think I have a chance ?.... I really want to go 2 U Penn!
Should I score my SA 1, because it really bad?

0 comments:

Post a Comment