Employment Letter For Visa For Uk I Have Received A Letter From Zenith Bank UK For Employment. Does Anyone Else Also Recived??

I have received a letter from Zenith Bank UK for employment. does anyone else also recived?? - employment letter for visa for uk

I have this job and had not been interviewed, but also just offered the job after sending my resume, they have a website in the United Kingdom and the Zenith Bank and ask me immediately to arrange the basis for my visa processing visa .. . Help appreciated ...

5 comments:

JJ said...

It makes no sense - and you? A bank must maintain a strict control of other people's money, someone set that is not questioned? Do not be led astray in this farce.

GURLEEN SINGH said...

Hello,
I also received the letter of offer of Zenith Bank Plc and which I suppose is how a bank isse letter of offer without an interview should.
In my opinion, should the British Embassy, High Commission of our respective regions, then contact us to make any statement.
Thanks

honeydew said...

Yup! I received an e-mail from banking career zenith United Kingdom, she says, get more information about jobs ahead. I have my resume and how each has or qoute I received an acknowledgment of the ASME wud ago because she did not interview online? that's weird sounds! pending, HV RECD not the letter of the offer.
Maybe people who ask the already HV RECD the letter of offer, can u guys Zenith Bank Nigeria chk the authenticity FRO!

emadvert said...

You may want my answer to a similar question to consider.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/?qid=2 ...

sushil said...

I am also of the appointment letter without interview there are only 2 days.

Post a Comment